If an order you accept is marked “Paid” you know it’s a Partnered Merchant. Once you accept the order it is sent to the merchant to be prepared.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between partnered and non-partnered merchants?
- How do I know if a merchant is a Partnered Merchant?
- Do I pay for an order in a Partnered Merchant?
- How do I know if the food is ready in case of a Partnered Merchant?
- What to do if a merchant didn't receive an order when I arrive?
- Is there anything else I need to know about Partnered Merchants?