Yes! You are free to take scheduled reserved blocks and TITO during other times when you are not scheduled. You do not have to choose to be just one or the other.
Articles in this section
- Do couriers who reserve hours have order priority?
- I have a scheduling question - who do I contact?
- How does the schedule work?
- How do I begin delivering?
- How do I schedule myself reserved blocks?
- What should I do if I need to change/drop my scheduled reserved hours?
- Can I take scheduled reserved blocks and still Tap In Tap Out at other times or do I have to pick one or the other?
- When is the best time to hop on?
- Are there any limitations to hours I can deliver?