Bill.com is a third party company that we use to make payments to our couriers. You need to set up your bill.com account to ensure that you receive your payments. If you have not previously received instructions on setting up bill.com, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What is the pay structure?
- How do I get paid?
- When do I get paid?
- What is bill.com and why do I need it?
- I need help setting up my bill.com account.
- Will I get my tips?
- What are the different types of pay boosts?
- How will pay boosts be communicated?
- Are boost payments guaranteed?
- What is surge?