The schedule is a series of reserved hours that couriers can commit to in advance for a fixed earning. If you sign up and work reserved hours, you will be paid a higher per order earning and a boost that is associated with those hours. Reserved hour boosts are communicated on an ad-hoc basis via the Rx app.
Articles in this section
- How does the schedule work?
- How do I schedule myself reserved blocks?
- What should I do if I need to change/drop my scheduled reserved hours?
- Can I take scheduled reserved blocks and still Tap In Tap Out at other times or do I have to pick one or the other?
- When is the best time to hop on?
- That was fun! When can I do it again?