The schedule is a series of reserved hours that couriers can commit to in advance for additional earnings opportunities per delivery. If you sign up and work reserved hours, you will be paid a higher per order earning and a boost that is associated with those hours. Reserved hour boosts are communicated on an ad-hoc basis via the Rx app.
Articles in this section
- Do couriers who reserve hours have order priority?
- I have a scheduling question - who do I contact?
- How does the schedule work?
- How do I begin delivering?
- How do I schedule myself reserved blocks?
- What should I do if I need to change/drop my scheduled reserved hours?
- Can I take scheduled reserved blocks and still Tap In Tap Out at other times or do I have to pick one or the other?
- When is the best time to hop on?
- Are there any limitations to hours I can deliver?