Surge refers to a real-time increase in the per order pay. The per order pay may increase at certain times of day if we have high demand and need more couriers to hop on to fulfill our demand.
Articles in this section
- What is the pay structure?
- How do I get paid?
- When do I get paid?
- What is bill.com and why do I need it?
- I need help setting up my bill.com account.
- Will I get my tips?
- What are the different types of pay boosts?
- How will pay boosts be communicated?
- Are boost payments guaranteed?
- What is surge?