Low demand reserved blocks may happen and for the most part are predictable. We will assign a higher boost pay to reserved blocks that we expect lower demand. If you don't have any orders coming in, we recommend positioning yourself near areas of highest demand to set yourself up for successful deliveries!
Articles in this section
- Can I have a check reissued?
- What is the pay structure?
- How do I get paid?
- When do I get paid?
- What is bill.com and why do I need it?
- I need help setting up my bill.com account.
- Will I get my tips?
- What are the different types of pay boosts?
- How will pay boosts be communicated?
- Are boost payments guaranteed?