Please notify the campus manager for the market you are associated with and then go to the merchant pickup location for your market (listing in the "Where do I get a PEX card" FAQ). After you receive a new PEX card from the merchant pickup location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your PEX card.
If you lose your PEX card and you have active orders assigned, you are able to pay for the orders and be reimbursed for them. If you pay for an order yourself and need a reimbursement, email email@example.com and include the following:
- Subject line including "PEX Declined" – this is MANDATORY
- Picture of shop receipt with items bought
- Receipt referencing the decline (if available)
- Picture of the front of PEX card
- Picture of the order from the RX app (screenshot)